This document describes the storing of customer’s data file and processing of personal information in planbrothers.io and related domains (such as audits.io, incy.io, pelastussuunnitelma.fi, pelsu.fi, poikkeamaraportointi.fi, and tulsu.fi) and products.
Name of the register
Plan Brothers customer and marketing register.
Purpose of the register
- maintenance and development of customer relations
- marketing of the register administrator’s services
- development of the register administrator’s business and customer service related to this
- taking into consideration customers’ wishes, developing customer service and targeting offered services
Information content of the register
The following information may be stored in the register:
- basic customer information, such as:
- first and last name
- contact information (such as email, address, phone number)
- password (stored encrypted)
- user permissions
- user preferences (such as language)
- the customer’s consent regarding email, SMS and other automated systems used in direct marketing
Regular sources of information
Information regarding the client is received with their consent from the client themselves. Personal information can be collected, stored, and updated from the registers of other register holders offering addresses, updates, and other comparable services.
Regular handovers of information
The register holder does not regularly hand over customer information to third parties. Should the situation of handing over customer information to third parties arise, the customers will be asked beforehand for appropriate consent.
Transfers of information outside the EU and the European Economic Area
Information may be stored to a server that may be located inside or outside of the EU and the European Economic Area.